Quite a large update to my Games in PowerShell project, adding a new game, changing some of the styling of the game and changing the loading screen of the game.
You’ll be pleased and proud to know that the games code is now over a thousand lines long…At least fake being proud then.
As mentioned earlier, I have added a new game. This one is different from my other games because it is a text based adventure game about a dino that needs capturing. The player only successfully completes the game once they have captured the dino and also not been killed by it. Tall order, I know.
I also changed how the Quick Fire Character Counting game works. It now starts by giving the player a full second to see the word and guess how many characters it contains, then, each time the user gets a correct answer reduces the viewing time of the word by 30 miliseconds. That way the game gradually gets more difficult instead of being stuck at the same length, which is boring.
I will be updating my project page with this update as well. Enjoy!